Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Abs - I Have Abs!!!

I was looking in the mirror the other day after I came home from working out and realised that I have abs. Yes, you heard it here first. I have muscle definition in my upper abdominal muscles. Cut I think they call it.

I was unsure, so I asked for an opinion from Mrs_C and she agreed it was cut. I also asked my massage therapist who both looked and felt the muscles who said "yes".

Ha! I have a two pack! Wheeeeee!

The pictures below are for illustration purposes. They were taken in the morning when i was mightly relaxed, not right after exercise which is when these puppies show said realizable definition. However, I am gleeful, and you folks are thinking I'm losing my mind, but HA!, I don't care I have definable abs and literally danced for joy. My children say they think I'm weird, but both of them have started doing the same abdominal crunch exercises I do every day, themselves.

BTW - are these showing up dark on your screens too?


Even when I was more fit and working out in my late teens early twenties I could never get any definition. That is part of the reason I'm so gleeful.

7 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 4:58 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

*dancing around*

I certainly do NOT have abs like THAT...nope.

Yet, I like you enough to say that I'm not going to wrestle with envy tonight. Nope...I'm going to relish the fact that you have tangible proof of the hard work and dedication you've invested in yourself!

*hard hugs*

 
At June 02, 2006 5:32 PM, Blogger terry said...

yeah, the pics are a tad dark, but DAMN!

looking good!

 
At June 02, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger ohc said...

While the photos are a wee bit dark, I get the idea! You know, it seems you are like a fine wine...getting better all the time. I have to say, not only are you a model for your children, but I too will be getting on a regular routime as soon as I am out for the summer! Thanks for the incentive! Keep up the good work!
*YAY*

BTW, more photos....please....

 
At June 02, 2006 8:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Wow!! Looking good there!! *whistling* whooo hoooo :) You SHOULD be proud!! :)

 
At June 03, 2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said...

Those abs look great!

Good job! ;-)

 
At June 13, 2006 9:14 AM, Blogger Hazed said...

Yummy. Very yummy, indeed! You're doing a marvelous job, Honey. Keep up the good work. And do please keep posting pictures.

*wanders off to find batteries*

 
At June 17, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Zephyr said...

Wow.

I want abs too! I just don't think I could work as hard as you did to get them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home