Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wordcloud for Cadbury: quickly looking up



This is the wordcloud for this blog. I thought it was interesting.

One of the things that struck me was the number of times the names of other bloggers/readers showed up in both of the wordclouds. The other can be found on my other blog.

Where the wordcloud was generated

2 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 6:30 PM, Blogger t_cole said...

c-
just goes to show - you can run but you can't hide (from other bloggers)
=)

 
At March 10, 2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Dude, as co-owner of the black tie, I thought I gotta introduce myself. So hi.

Btw, have I been here before? If not why not, I like it man. Sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home