Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

OK - Trying To Finesse My Way Past Buns Didn't Work...





Lara said: "You're doing great! But... where are the buns?"

I tried desperately to finesse my way past an actual buns shot because my behind has all but disappeared (read further below in the post: My Ass).

But no, you ladies were wise to that trick.

So, without further ado, my buns. No, you're not getting a straight on shot like the one down below until I am satisfied with them.

** You may note a "hair reduced zone" from waist to top of legs. It's called underwear and it's called abrasion. The hair reduction has been heightened since starting to spend hours at a time on the elliptical.

Sorry for the asymmetry

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 9:32 AM, Blogger t_cole said...

hey lara,
next time
ask for the full monty

woohoo!

and c -
nice ass
very, very nice....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home