Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

50 Lbs - Yah! I rule. Yah, I rule!!!

Yup 50 lbs down - according to the health facility scale.

the scale at home still said 48 down - but i'd had a couple or three glasses of water after getting home from exercise, so i'm thinking i'm the same - but have not actually seen the home scale put me at 50 lbs down...

I rule!

Oh yeah - i have dimples in my butt again while it is flexed. It is starting to look like my old butt again. Maybe some pics soon.

8 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 7:33 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

Holy crap! I feel a pic coming on!

 
At April 23, 2006 12:48 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said...

WOO HOO!!! That is so great!

You should be soooooooo proud of yourself! :)

 
At April 24, 2006 5:08 AM, Blogger SignGurl said...

Holy fat, Batman! That's a lot to lose! That is awesome!

 
At April 26, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger t_cole said...

oh shut up already.
i am green with envy
and too proud for words.
good for you!

 
At April 27, 2006 3:57 PM, Blogger Fig said...

WOW! Congrats! Feels good to say 50 doesn't it? Such a nice round number. Mine's 30. Weeeeee!

 
At May 01, 2006 1:35 PM, Blogger Zephyr said...

Woohoo, bring on the butt dimple pics!!!

 
At May 09, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger ohc said...

Yeah, I feel a pic coming on too! I love dimples! *wink*

 
At May 09, 2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Whoo hoooooooooo....We want pics!!! We want pics!!! hehe

I'm apic whore...what can I say?? LOL

COngrats on 50 lbs!!!! Aweseome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home