Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Update: Dropped Activities

In previous posts I advised you that I was:

1) losing weight
2) taken up daily exercise
3) undertaken a martial art

also

1) going to a counsellor
2) writing down the things I think and feel (outside this blog)
3) making an EVEN STRONGER effort to do things with my kids (I have always been there for them, but I want to be there extra during this time)
4) i have begun learning piano (my kids are teaching me)
5) i have begun learning more than the pidgin french i currently speak (my kids are teaching me)
6) i have begun planning some of the travel i want to do and how to do it

I have dropped:

1) The martial art
2) Piano
3) French

I have added:

1) More laundry duties

I am altering my personal activity set to try to allow Mrs_C to do what she wants to do.

Yes, I know this is not a very exciting post. but, hey! Everyday is not a storybook.

1 Comments:

At April 08, 2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said...

You are trying so hard!

That is so commendable!

Good luck with this latest effort~hope it works out for you! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home