Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

40 lbs

yep, 40 lbs lost

my body shape is different than it has ever been before

even from when i was younger and the same weight

kinda weird

i've been thinking about a VW contri, and expect to shoot one soon

i was waiting to lose more weight, but the loss rate has slowed down, and i owe a contri by now (to maintain my CBB participant status honourably). i was also hoping to be a little more toned, but what the hell!

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Mouthy Girl said...

I am SO utterly proud of you! Losing weight is a huge process...physically, mentally, and emotionally. You've done the hard stuff...reap the rewards. Take the pictures...do the contri...and let me know when it's been posted so I can grin with joy!

*hard hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home