Cadbury: quickly looking up

This blog is dedicated to my friends who wish me well in life, and is dedicated to their optimism, and my own growing sense of possibility.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Looking up

So, buddha_girl suggested it was a good thing to be "Focusing on the positive".

I had previously posted "OK, Cadbury, so what are you doing about it all?" on the other blog.

I was concerned that some of my friends would read the journal of woes that is Cadbury covers it... and think that I dwelled only in darker places in my soul.

This blog is dedicated to the positive elements of my universe.

Speaking of those positive elements, I have to go rescue my son who was being followed at the mall by a weird guy - my son is hanging out at the security desk.

Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home